Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Video Wednesday: Koi Packing
Ever wondered how you transport a very large, prize Koi fish to a water gardening festival? I never had until I happened upon the ZNA Potomac Koi Club's festival at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, VA, last weekend. What fun to watch the experts wrestle these big boys into bags and ice chests; nice re-use of pool noodles as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
“...challenges are the best engines for interesting designs.” ~ Daryl Beyers
No comments:
Post a Comment