Toad lily (Tricyrtis)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
-
“...challenges are the best engines for interesting designs.” ~ Daryl Beyers

Spectacular! They need a more elegant name than 'Toad' lily.
ReplyDeleteA favorite here too, but it blooms mid-summer for us. Ah, the differences in the natural world.~~Dee
ReplyDeleteI've never grown these, but I agree completely with Nell Jean! Yours are beautiful. Happy GBBD!
ReplyDeleteI love them and I love their name. Toads are cute. Happy GBBD.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for stopping by - hope your gardens grow bountifully!
ReplyDeleteI agree...the name "Toad Lily' really doesn't do it justice!
ReplyDelete