Here are a few of the award-winning displays at the Washington Home & Garden Show. I co-judged these and gave my talk yesterday, now we are on the final stretch. The show runs through 11am-6pm today (Sunday, March 13). If you come, stop by Booth #514 and mention this post for a free pacl of native Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta) seeds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
For our September 2026 Washington Gardener Magazine Reader Contest, we are giving away a set of three grow bag pots (value $30). Thes...
-
Last week I was in Portland, OR, attending the GardenComm annual conference. The gardens there are enviable -- to say the least, but it i...




No comments:
Post a Comment