Wednesday, March 09, 2011
Video Wednesday: Philadelphia Flower Show
Here is a little video I took last Saturday at the media (and PHS members) preview day for the Philadelphia Flower Show. It features the carousel of flower creatures under the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. The musicians are a band called Musette. I have two albums of photos I took (about 250) at facebook.com/washingtongardenermagazine -- stop by the page and browse at your leisure. I'm back up at the show all day today with our bus tour and will share even more photos when I return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
“...challenges are the best engines for interesting designs.” ~ Daryl Beyers
No comments:
Post a Comment