I'm here in Indiana for my grandmother's funeral. Not a planned trip and certainly not good timing - but when is it ever? My grandmother, Mamie, was 93 and passed in her sleep so I can be thankful for some blessings.
I'm actually typing this from the Francesville town library, one of those old Carnegie grant buildings -- now remodeled and outfitted with a bank of online computers -- just one old farmer and me typing away on a quiet Friday afternoon. You've got to love small towns.
I plan to be back home Sunday night and to get out the Washington Gardener Enews on schedule 12/15 and then pour myself back into working on the Jan-Feb 09 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine to get it off to print before the Christmas holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
I am sorry for your loss, Kat. :(
ReplyDeleteThank you, Gila - it was a tough trip and weekend - but I'm throwing myself back into work now and looking forward to the new year.
ReplyDelete