Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Staycation Plans

Last Saturday while at the Kenilworth Water Lily Fest I did a call-in segment to a live radio show, Travel'n-On. I met co-host Tonya Fitzpatrick at a Silver Spring Marketing Team meeting awhile back and we finally had this chance to work together. We talk about the beauty of Kenilworth and the great idea of a "staycation" or playing tourist in our own hometowns. You can listen to it online here - I'm in the first segment. We plan to do another show together later on this year about regional gardening daytrips and maybe more gardens worth traveling to around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...