Thursday, January 24, 2008

Seed Counting

Here is the online link to this week's The List: Top Home & Garden Events on page 25 of today's print edition in the Washington Examiner. You can find the Examiner in the many red streetboxes around town. I saved a screen capture of the listing as a JPG and posted it here -- which you can now click on to read at 100%.

Hmm, I wonder what garden event for the weekend will be listed as #1? ;-) I'm so immersed in Seed Exchange count-down mode right now that if anyone talks to me about any suvject not related to this even, I may have to karate chop them. Got signs to make, pre-reg lists to double-check, program to layout and print, snacks to buy, name badges to make, etc. Are my own collected seeds sorted and labeled? No! But maybe I'll get to that during the actual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...