Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring into Summer

You have just one more hour or so left to win our MPT Online Auction package of three subscriptions. The package is a $54 value - use one for yourself and the other two as gifts. Click here to register and bid. We are proud to support local public television and hope this package donation earns a nice chunk of change for them. The auction is on live on MPT right now (from 9-10 pm) so you can phone in a bid if you'd prefer that over online.

Here is an online link to this week's Top 5 Home & Garden Events listing on page 30 of today's print edition. Pick up the Washington Examiner at any area metro station. I'll be at 4 of these 5 events myself this weekend so hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...