Our Spring 2012 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out to all current subscribers. The cover story is on Pollinator Gardens from butterflies to birds to bees.
You’ll also find in this issue:
• A DayTrip to the Brent and Becky’s Bulb in Gloucester, VA
• Perennial Plant of the Year: Brunnera
• Carrot Rust Fly
• Garden Photo Contest Winners
• An English Garden Story
• How to Make a Seed Tape
• Profile of a Tulip Farmer
• Precautions about Hazardous Chemicals in our Garden Tools
• Mosquito Season Tips
• A Wrap-Up of Local Gardening Events
• Before-After of a Balcony Garden
• And much, much more...
To subscribe, go to www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm and use our PayPal credit card link or send a check $20 to Washington Gardener Magazine, 826 Philadelphia Ave., Silver Spring MD