Monday, November 10, 2008

Investing in Your Garden

In Saturday's Baltimore Sun, Nancy Taylor Robson wrote about Garden Assets -- ways to do a little work now and get big dividends in the next growing season. In that piece she quotes me and also gives a nice reference to our Seed Exchange that takes place every January at Brookside Gardens. I'm about to start the intense period of Seed Exchange planning and promotion so you'll hear much more about that in coming weeks. I had 200 "save the date" flyers printed to give out at this past weekend's Green Festival and all were gone by the show's end. We definitely had intense interest in that and I expect a sold-out crowd again for our 1/31/09 event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...