The March 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
- Grow Your Own Blackberry Patch
- Timing is Everything: the Science of Phenology
- A Visit to Blooming Hill Lavender Farm
- DIY Natural Bug Spray
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Meet a Veteran Composter
- Creative Design Approaches to Diverse Landscapes
- Year of the Snapdragon
- And much more….
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the April 2019 issue are due by April 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm