The February 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
· 17 Award-winning Garden Photos
· Two New Container-sized Blueberry Plants
· Little-known Native Lanceleaf Loosestrife
· Proven Bug-free Gardening
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· Are Your Soils Too Salty?
· Top Tips for Starting Sweet Peppers from Seed
· Your Garden Task List
· And much more….
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the March 2019 issue are due by March 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm