Monday, April 30, 2018

Gifts for Gardeners - Gardening Gift Ideas - Cool Gardening Gifts


Do you have a gardener on your gift list for Mother's Day or Father's Day? Maybe a spring birthday or bridal shower is coming up and you are looking for that perfect gardening gift?

I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true work tools that make my garden grow, save my back from breaking, and generally make life a little easier.


(BTW, they are linked to Amazon, so if you click on them and order any, I get a couple pennies added to my account.) 



1. Dramm 12446 2-Liter Injection Molded Plastic Watering Can, Berry 
  


2. 4-Port Deluxe Rain Barrel

 

3. Foxgloves - Medium, Moss



4. Sloggers Garden Clog



5. Scala Wide Brim Garden Hat




6. Garden Kneeling Pad



7. Corona AG4930SS Long Straight Snip, Stainless Steel



8. CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator


9. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream, 3.4 oz., Jar


10. Alaska Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1 Concentrate 1 Quart




And, if you like this list, you may enjoy these by some of my fellow garden bloggers:

~ Gift Ideas for Garden Cats
- 
http://catsingardens.blogspot.com/2017/12/gift-ideas-for-garden-cats.html

~ May Day Celebration Gifts
- http://www.swgardening.com/may-day-celebrations-gifts/

~ Gifts for Gardeners Spring and Summer 
- https://www.smallgardennews.com/gifts-for-gardeners-spring-and-summer/

~ Gifts for Gardeners (and Budding Foragers) - https://atlantaveggies.blogspot.com/2017/11/gifts-for-gardeners-and-budding-foragers.html

~ Gifts for Mom
- https://www.northsidewoman.com/her_stories/mother-s-day-gifts-for-the-gardener-in-your-life/article_89c21150-4983-11e8-92d7-67c84a66ec1e.html

2 comments:

  1. Cool gift ideas for garden lovers. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.

    send gifts to india

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this practical list of gardening gifts. I swear by O'Keeffe's hand cream after a long afternoon in the dirt, and those Sloggers are an absolute lifesaver on muddy mornings. If I were adding to the list, I would definitely include a few [heavy duty tarpaulin
    ]. I constantly use mine for hauling yard debris, mixing custom soil blends, and covering my mulch piles before a big storm. They might not be the most glamorous present, but they are indispensable for any serious gardener. It is always helpful to see what tools others rely on daily.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've   updated   our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...

Most Popular Posts