- old seed catalogs, garden magazines, etc.
1. Cut out a 4 inch x 4 inch square of paper
2. Fold the square in half diagonally to from a triangle
3. Next, fold the tip of the triangle down to just touch the bottom edge
4. Fold the lower right corner across to touch the upper-left edge
5. Then take the lower left corner across to touch the upper-right edge
6. Fill with seeds in the interior pocket
7. Fold the top triangle over to insert it into the outer pocket
8. Label it with the seed variety and date
Bonus Tip: It is nice to use a page with a photo and information that corresponds to the seed that is inside the packet.