The September 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
It is posted to: https://issuu.com/washingtongardener/docs/washingtongardenersept17
Inside this issue:
- Preserving Your Harvest: Quick Pickles
- Locally Sourced “Slow” Flowers
- Garden Drama at Arena Stage
- Growing Grass in Shade
- Little Butterflies with Big Impact: Skippers
- Your Garden Task List
- Well-made Watering Cans
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Meet Global Aquaponics
- and much more!
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the October 2017 issue are due by October 10.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm