Monday, February 15, 2016

Indoor Flowers for Garden Blogger's Bloom Day

zonal geranium
primrose
drumstick primrose

It is Garden Blogger's Bloom Day again! On the 15th of each month, we gardeners with blogs share a few bloom photos from our gardens. Here on the Mid-Atlantic USA (USDA zone 7) on the DC-MD border it snowed, so my garden is covered in 2-4 inches of white fluffy stuff and I did have Hellebore, Heather, and Winter Jasmine blooms I could have shared with you.


Instead I will share some of my indoor blooms, which include some Geraniums wintering over on a windowsill and grocery-store Primroses that popped back into flower this week. I also have Forsythia branches and Freesia bulbs that I am forcing.


What is blooming in your indoor or outdoor garden this week?



2 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Lea :-)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...