Wednesday, November 05, 2014
Video Wednesday: Top 5 Summer Annuals
Watch Norfolk Botanical Garden’s Les Parks as he reveals the NBG top 5 summer annuals from this past season. I totally concur with Coleus 'Redhead' -- mine keeps going on and on. Keep this list handy for next year.
If the video does not play above, then you can go to watch it at:
http://norfolkbotanicalgarden.org/top-5-summer-annuals-video-blog/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
Excellent list! The only one I'm not familiar with is the Crossandra. I grew Coleus 'Redhead' last year and loved it!
ReplyDeleteMe too, Jean Starr. Coleus 'Redhead' is a definite winner.
ReplyDelete