Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
-
“...challenges are the best engines for interesting designs.” ~ Daryl Beyers
Thank you so much for sharing this campaign! This post showed up in my blog feed today, otherwise I may never have found out about it- but I love planting more plants, it benefits the environment in so many ways! (Personally, I do it for the pollinators!) :)
ReplyDelete