Exciting news this gray Monday morning! We made the short list of finalists in the Mouse and Trowel garden blogger awards. Please take a second to vote for us for "Best Company Blog" here.
I see I am among much good company. I've put in my own votes for "best of" in several other categories, though I won't reveal my voting preferences here as many categories I had to make the tough choice between a few garden blogging friends. *sigh* Some of it is so subjective too and really a matter of personal taste - best writing and best photography being chief among them. Those bee-yatches are all fierce and talented in my book. Good luck to all and in my best RuPaul's Drag Race voice, "May the best Garden Blogger win!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
“...challenges are the best engines for interesting designs.” ~ Daryl Beyers

No comments:
Post a Comment