Our latest Washington Examiner article is now out. It is all about Hollies and was inspiresd by the Holly Nursery Tour the Four Seasons Garden Club hosted that I tagged along with earluer this month. Read it online (Jan 26 edition - page 54) or grab the print version at the red street boxes around town today - the article is on R6 (Real Estate section - page 6). It is also in the Baltimore Examiner edition online (Jan 26 edition - page 101) or print version on R37 (Real Estate section - page 37). I much prefer you read the Baltimore version this time as it is a full-page and includes all the photos and their cutlines.
Friday, January 26, 2007
A Holly Jolly January
Our latest Washington Examiner article is now out. It is all about Hollies and was inspiresd by the Holly Nursery Tour the Four Seasons Garden Club hosted that I tagged along with earluer this month. Read it online (Jan 26 edition - page 54) or grab the print version at the red street boxes around town today - the article is on R6 (Real Estate section - page 6). It is also in the Baltimore Examiner edition online (Jan 26 edition - page 101) or print version on R37 (Real Estate section - page 37). I much prefer you read the Baltimore version this time as it is a full-page and includes all the photos and their cutlines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
“...challenges are the best engines for interesting designs.” ~ Daryl Beyers
Nice article, I'm glad McLean Nursery was mentioned. I only wish there was room to cite my favorite Holly, Ilex x koehneana!
ReplyDeleteYes, so much I had to leave out for this short piece - I think have about 10 pages of notes I did not use. I will definitely be doing a much longer, indepth piece for the magazine at some point in the near future. They limit me to aboyt 700 words for the Examiner pieces - but I regualrly go over 1,000 + the photo captions :-)
ReplyDelete