Recently, I was contacted by volunteer gardeners in the Adams-Morgan neighborhood who have put together a beautiful photo blog of their plantings: Biltmoretriangle.blogspot.com. What a lovely site and I can't wait to follow their progress.
Do you have a DC area garden blog? Please drop me a line, we'd love to feature and link to you. My goal is to have everyone possible linked here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
-
For our September 2026 Washington Gardener Magazine Reader Contest, we are giving away a set of three grow bag pots (value $30). Thes...
No comments:
Post a Comment