Thursday, December 08, 2005
Coming Up For Air
Just a quick note to say the holiday crunch is on at the same time as trying to get the January/February issue in layout, proofed, and to press by the 20th. I knew it'd be crunchtime, but I guess I was still underestimating things. I even attended a workshop this week on "getting organized for the holiday season." Umm, I think I could've taken those few hours spent at that session and actually baked some cookies, sent out cards, and put up some decorations. Wasn't a total waste, the workshop was hosted by a local Women Business Owners (WBO) group, so I at least got to meet some of them and decide if I'd like to join. I'm in so many groups now though, I think I need to set down, rank them all, and start thinning them out to concentrate on just a core few. Another task to add to me growing 2006 "to do" list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia ) Plant Profile Angel’s Trumpet ( Brugmansia spp . ) is a perennial plant from South America with large, tru...
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
Fenton plot pic showing newly planted rows of greens and herbs by Jennifer Baxter. This week, the weather was typical of early September in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment