November 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine features Brussels Sprouts, Urban Forestry, Spotted Lanternfly Warning, and much more
The November 2017 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
- Brushing Up on Brussels Sprouts
- Scary Tales about the Spotted Lanternfly
- Latest Research Findings in Urban Forestry
- How to Prepare a New Bed Using the No-till Method
- Plant Swap Finds Can Bring Home Noxious Weeds
- Your Garden Task List
- Tips for Growing Amaryllis
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Meet Filmmaker Karyl Evans
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the December 2017 issue are due by December 10.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm