Summer 2012 Washington Gardener Magazine
You’ll also find in this issue:
• Watermelon Growing Tips
• Canna Plant Profile
• Do Gardens Convey?
• Diagnosing Southern Blight on Sage
• An Interview with City Blossom’s Lola Bloom and Rebecca Lemos
• Deer Deterrent Tips
• A DayTrip to an Historic Treasure: Gunston Hall in Virginia
• How to Simplify in the Garden
• Columbine Leaf Miner
• False Solomon’s Seal
• Before-After of a Plant Collector’s Garden Sale
• And much, much more...
To subscribe, send a check for $20.00 payable to Washington Gardener Magazine today to:
826 Philadelphia Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20910
or go to www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm and use our PayPal credit card link.