Monday, May 03, 2010

Finally the Finalists!

Exciting news this gray Monday morning! We made the short list of finalists in the Mouse and Trowel garden blogger awards. Please take a second to vote for us for "Best Company Blog" here.

I see I am among much good company. I've put in my own votes for "best of" in several other categories, though I won't reveal my voting preferences here as many categories I had to make the tough choice between a few garden blogging friends. *sigh* Some of it is so subjective too and really a matter of personal taste - best writing and best photography being chief among them. Those bee-yatches are all fierce and talented in my book. Good luck to all and in my best RuPaul's Drag Race voice, "May the best Garden Blogger win!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...