Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Contest Extended to 1/22

I just now found out that the USPS may have serious disruptions in our area on 1/20 due to the inaugural. Coming after a holiday weekend with no mail on Monday (MLK day), this is giving me serious concerns regarding the entries being submitted for the Washington Gardener photo contest we run annually. Therefore, I'm extending the deadline for entry by one day to 1/22.

If you are mailing anything due next week for work or personal purposes, you might want to take similar action or check that your local post office is open. They are removing many neighborhood street postal boxes in DC as well. Here are some details from the USPS.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:49 AM

    Wow....nice blog
    Thanks for sharing the informative with us..
    cheer

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...