May 2018 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine includes Easy Annual Flowers for Direct Sowing, Trilliums, Azalea Lacebug, and much more
The May 2018 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
It is posted at:
Inside this issue:
· Easy Annual Flowers for Direct Sowing
· Which is best for your lawn? Cool- vs. Warm-Season Turfgrass
· L’Auberge Chez François Chef’s Garden
· What’s Bugging Your Azalea?
· Tantalizing Trillium
· Meet Seedsman William Woys Weaver
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the June 2018 issue are due by June 10.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm