Sunday, January 29, 2017

Meet the New Intern: India Hamilton

My name is India Hamilton and I’m a junior multi-platform journalism major and Black women’s studies minor at the University of Maryland, College Park. On campus, I copy edit and occasionally write feature and event pieces for an online publication, Pulsefeedz, that was started at UMD. My interest in journalism stems primarily from my desire to build community by helping people tell their stories. 

As a child, I loved everything about nature and gardening and I look forward to delving right back in while writing at Washington Gardener Magazine this spring! I’m excited to merge my story telling skills with learning all I can about gardening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...