The June 2016 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
You can view it online at:
http://issuu.com/washingtongardener/docs/washingtongardenerjune2016Inside this issue:
- Herbaceous Peonies: You Can Grow That!
- How to Grow Okra
- Your Monthly Garden Tasks To-do List
- Schwartz Peony Gardens at Seneca Creek State Park
- Gain More “Legroom” in the Garden
- Local Gardening Events Calendar
- Learn all about the Lily Leaf Beetle
- At Home with the Clintons (Native Clintonia)
- Future Plans for the Smithsonian Gardens
- New Photo Feature: Local Pets in Gardens
- And much more!
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm