Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rainy Day Garden Gazing



On a rainy Sunday like today where Mid-Atlantic gardeners are stuck inside, I wanted to point out that I have literally thousands of photos posted on the facebook.com/WashingtonGardenerMagazine page of local private gardens, visits to public gardens, and from garden-related events in the area. Today is a great day to sit and scroll through them for inspiration and ideas.

The photo above is from a trip to the Winterthur in Delaware that I made with fellow garden writers/bloggers this past week. I'll be adding photo albums from Nemours, the Morris Arboretum, and Mrs. Hamilton's private state over the next few days.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...