GreatGardenSpeakers.com. Our goal is to make it easier for garden clubs, botanical gardens, and other groups to find the kind of high-quality speakers they are looking for. I’m writing to let you know about the site and to ask for your help in getting the word out to other groups who book speakers.
We’ve designed the site just for you, because we know how challenging it can be to put programs together for an audience. Here’s how it works:
• GreatGardenSpeakers.com is completely free for you to use and doesn’t require you to sign up or give any personal information. Speakers pay a small fee to be listed on the site.
• You can search for speakers by name, topic, or category. We have also created a special “Coming to a City Near You” feature that lets you search for speakers who either live near you, or who might be traveling to your area in the future. This might allow you to save on travel costs and speaking fees by booking a speaker who is already in town.
• Audience members have the option of posting reviews of speakers they have seen. This provides a way for garden clubs and other groups to recommend the speakers they have enjoyed the most. I encourage you to visit the site post reviews of any speakers you have heard!
• GreatGardenSpeakers.com does not act as an agent or go-between. Once you find a speaker you’re interested in booking, you can contact them directly to make the arrangements.
• We offer a free email newsletter to keep you updated on new speakers that have joined our group, new topics or book releases, and other news you can use. Sign up for the email newsletter at: www.greatgardenspeakers.com/content/newsletter.html.
If this sounds interesting to you, please visit http://www.greatgardenspeakers.com/content/venues.html to see answers to frequently-asked questions.