Thursday, June 04, 2009

Win Passes to the Secret Garden Tour

Washington Gardener Magazine is giving away 5 sets of 2 passes for the Secret Garden Tour held each year in historic Annapolis. (At $30 each, that is a prize package worth $60.) To enter, send an email to WashingtonGardener (at) rcn.com with "SGT" in the subject line. You've got until 5:00pm Friday 6/5 to enter, then I'll alert you by 7:00pm if you are a winner and how to pick up your passes.

The tour is self-guided. You can see the gardens at your own pace, in any order. Your passes are good for both Saturday and Sunday (June 6 and 7). In addition, you can use your passes for a free tour of Hammond-Harwood house only this weekend.

You now have less than 24 hours to enter and the odds of winning are very good. Those who follow me on Twitter can also enter by sending me a direct tweet there.
UPDATE
Congratulations to the following ladies* who won our set of two passes each to the Secret Garden Tour in historic Annapolis this weekend:
~ Jessica Pagonis
~ Anne Hardman
~ Julie Moeller
~ Janice F. Gable
~ Mary-Denise Smith

The Secret Garden Tour is on Saturday, June 6 from 1-6pm or Sunday, June 7, 1-6pm.
Passes are $30 each and can be purchased in-person.

Event information is posted here: http://www.hammondharwoodhouse.org/Special_Events.htm and on page 22 of our current issue (MayJune09).
Look out for future Washington Gardener Magazine contests and enter often – odds of winning are always very high!*Surprisingly, no gentleman entered our contest this time. I could speculate on why, but I'll leave that to the armchair anthroplogists.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    I tried sending an e-mail and it wouldn't go through. I would like to enter the contest. My e-mail is jessicapagonis@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica - you need to replace the (at) with an actual @ sign - I'd put my full email here, but everytime I do we get flooded with 100s of spam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:08 AM

    Wow.. i like gardening..nice blog
    Thanks for sharing..@@

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...