Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm SO ready for spring to be here

WAMU Metro Connection's host and producer, David Furst, stopped by to look for early signs of spring in my garden. The segment repeats over the weekend and you can listen to it online here. Radio being a non visual medium, I promised to post a few photos of what we were looking at exactly. Here they are -- including one of David himself. The shot of the path includes the flowering Winter Jasmine and Heather as well as the almost-open 'February Gold' Daffodils. It is a bit tough to make it, but the shot of the hyacinth bulb coming up is pretty nice and definitely says to me, "I'm SO ready for spring to be here."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 AM

    Wow....nice blog
    Thanks for sharing the informative with us..
    cheer

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...