Thursday, February 12, 2009

Deadlines Deadlines Deadlines

Busy busy busy -- spring must be around the corner.

If you have an event, ad, or anything to submit for our Feb 15 '09 issue of Washington Gardener Enews, you have until Midnight this evening to get it to me [WashingtonGardener (at) rcn.com].

For the March/April 09 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine -- get your ads and submissions to me by end-of-business this Monday, 2/16. And yes, I know that it is President's Day, but we busy-bee publishers celebrate it by working on layouts and ignoring all the tempting store sale circulars.


On other deadline tips, the RootingDC Forum on 2/21 is filling up fast as is our bus trip to the Philadelphia Flower Show on 3/4, so get your registrations in asap. I also hear that Brookside's Green Matters is expected to max out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:36 AM

    Wow....nice blog
    Thanks for sharing the informative with us..
    cheer

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...