Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Morning

Here is the online link to this week's The List: Top Home & Garden Events on page 21 of yesterday's print edition in the Washington Examiner. You can find the Examiner in the many red street-boxes around town. I saved a screen capture of the listing as a JPG and posted it here -- which you can now click on to read at 100%.


You can also find the Examiner exhibiting an aisle over from me this weekend at the Washington Home & Garden Show. I went out of my way yesterday morning to grab a copy for my files, wish I had known they were there giving out stacks of that issue and I needn't have bothered. Between putting the booth to rights, judging the garden displays, and taking photos that I'll share later on. I sure could've used that extra five minutes. The rest of the day was fairly slow -- as expected on a Thursday. Today should pick up and then Sat-Sun will be gang-busters. We're in booth #702.


The WH&G show guide, published by and inserted into The Washington Times, has three articles by me in it. I'd link to them here, but I can't locate it on the Times' web site. If you see how, let me know.

Off to the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...