Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ~ Top Gardening Gifts ~ 21+ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas
The holiday season is here and I bet you have a gardener on your gift list, so we've updated our annual Holiday Gifts for Gardeners ...
Most Popular Posts
-
The September 2026 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out. It is posted and archived online at: https://issuu.com/washingtonga...
-
For our September 2026 Washington Gardener Magazine Reader Contest, we are giving away a set of three grow bag pots (value $30). Thes...
-
Last week I was in Portland, OR, attending the GardenComm annual conference. The gardens there are enviable -- to say the least, but it i...
this is actually a great idea to help children appreciate other things aside from the growing technology we have. Delhi Flowers
ReplyDeleteI love buying my mom plants — not flowers — as gifts. She has a gardenia that I’d given her 8 years ago. It’s now a huge, fragrant bush outside her kitchen door. When it’s in bloom, it fills her house with their fragrance. Every year I add to her little garden by sending her another plant via a florist. She’s got quite a nicely surrounded patio now!Bhubaneswar Flowers
ReplyDelete