Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Need a Great Garden Speaker?

As a garden club president myself, I know how hard it can be to find a speaker who is knowledgeable about local gardening and who can present that knowledge in an interesting, well-organized, and concise way.  My aim is to be that great, local, garden speaker. My personal mission is to turn black thumbs green and to inspire a love for gardening in my audience.

I am booking talks now through the end of 2019 and am available for garden club meetings, conferences, workshops, panels, and other special events.  

Posted here is my speaker one-sheet (click on it to see it at full size and right-click on it to save the file), which gives you some idea about my most popular talk topics and experience. Even if you don't have a speaker opening right now, please keep it on file for when you do need one and feel free to also share it with your fellow garden club leaders.

In addition, you can read my audience reviews at the Great Garden Speakers web site: http://greatgardenspeakers.com/listing/kathy-jentz-4c818b5cdacc5.html.

Whenever you have a garden speaking opportunity, keep me in mind. Call 240-603-1471 or email KathyJentz@gmail.com for my available dates, rates, and a complete list of talk topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...