Thursday, February 09, 2017

ADVERTISER OF THE WEEK: Earth Essence Designs

Earth Essence Designs

Winter Promotions
15% off any consultation or design in January
10% off any consultation or design in February
5% off any consultation or design in March
Laura Farr                 
202-487-9204               

Your Garden Your Sanctuary

I am an intuitive healer deeply connected to the earth.   By blending the ancient ways with the gifts of the earth, I design outdoor spaces with the intent of elevating the soul.

Throughout my education and career, I have concentrated on ecological design and maintain a high sensitivity to the environment.  My goal is to bring peace and the healing elements of the earth to support you on your journey through life.
I have degrees in horticulture and landscape architecture, studied shamanism and aromatherapy and have worked in the green industry for 20 years.  Most recently, I have been exploring the relationship between landscapes and well-being.



ADVERTISER OF THE WEEK Details
Every Thursday on the Washington Gardener Magazine Facebook page and Yahoo list we feature a current advertiser from our monthly digitall magazine. To advertise with us, contact wgardenermag@aol.com today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...