Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Video Wednesday: Turning Black Thumbs Green


I gave this talk last spring as part of the PechaKucha presentations in Silver Spring, MD. The theme of that talk collection was "change." I demonstrate making change happen by attacking the concept of "black thumbs" and providing simple tips on how to make the world a greener place.

If you are not familiar with PechaKucha talks, they are a simple presentation format where you show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images advance automatically and you talk along to the images. PechaKucha Nights are informal and fun gatherings where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, thoughts, etc.

I am going to do an encore of this talk at the upcoming Behnke Garden Party on June 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...