Friday, May 15, 2015

Bloom Day: Spring Twilight

Drumstick allium
Daisy
Japanse silverbell tree
Spiderwort
Water iris
 It is Garden Blogger's Bloom Day again! On the 15th of each month, we gardeners with blogs share a few bloom photos from our gardens. Here is the Mid-Atlantic USA (USDA zone 7) on the DC-MD border, we had a very dry start to May, so I finally turned on the outside water this week and am spot-watering anything new.

In bloom now are many flowering shrubs from spirea to weigela. Pictured here are a few flowers that struck my fancy as I walked around my garden at twilight last evening.

What is blooming in YOUR garden today?

2 comments:

  1. Daisies already? Sheesh, my daisy is still only a small mound of leaves.
    -Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised (and pleased) to see them too, Ray. It seems we are catching up fast after this late-to-start spring.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...