Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Video Wednesday: Urban Foraging for Serviceberries and Mulberries

Early June is Urban Foraging time for Serviceberries and Mulberries here in the Mid-Atlantic! I hope you enjoy my two-minute video and that it inspires you to go out to do some foraging of your own.

I originally posted this video directly to this blog in early June 2011, but many of you were unable to view it. It is now up on the Washington Gardener Magazine Youtube channel for ease of viewing and sharing:



Read more about both berries at this Washington Gardener Magazine blog entry: http://washingtongardener.blogspot.com/2009/06/mulberry-stains-and-scouting-out.html.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...