Friday, April 27, 2012

Fenton Friday: Good Signs


Every time I visit my community garden plot, I see ladybugs among my plantings. This one, pictured above, is on a stake supporting my Sweet Peas. I take this as a very good sign that things are cooking along nicely in my little plot. Not much else new to report. We had some chillier temps and finally some decent rains, so everything is growing a bit taller and fuller this week. Next week I fear may be a serious weed-sprouting extravaganza, but we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post. If only I'd of come across something as wise and straightforward when I was starting out! See you at the reading!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...