The cover story is on Paths & Walkways. We explore the effect and impact of different path styles on your garden and your garden’s visitors.
Looking over hundreds of photos of garden paths to pick out our cover image made for a bad case of cabin fever. It was hard not wish spring was here this very minute.
You’ll also find in this issue:
• A DayTrip to the Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore, MD
• Elegant Edgeworthia (Paperbush)
• Create an Easy, Fragrant Indoor Spring Garden with Bulbs
• Growing and Cooking Kohlrabi
• Native Partridgeberry
• Houseplant Repotting Tips
• Best Blueberry Varieties for the Mid-Atlantic
• Fighting Scale Insects
• A Profile of the 3 Local Chapters of the Azalea Society
• 10 Top Plant Picks for 2011
• An Interview with Famed Herbalist Jim Duke
and much, much more...
To subscribe, go to www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm and use our PayPal credit card link.