Monday, May 11, 2009

Tweet!

You can now follow Washington Gardener Magazine on Twitter -- we are WDCGardener.

So far, I'm loving it -- as I knew I would, which is WHY I had stayed away so long, because I knew as soon as I joined it'd take over my life.
I really wish I'd had a minute to join up last Friday, then I could have tweeted this last weekend and told you that plants went 1/2 price at the very end of the Silver Spring Garden Club's GardenMart sale or I could have told you which of the stops of the Cap Hill and Georgetown Garden tours were worth your while or could be easily skipped.

Well, I'm on now and that is what counts. If you are too, give me a tweet!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:16 AM

    Wow.. i like gardening..nice blog
    Thanks for sharing..@@

    ___________________
    Jessica
    Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...