Are you trying to reach gardeners in the greater DC region?
We invite you to advertise in Washington Gardener magazine, the only regional gardening publication specifically targeting Washington, DC-area gardening enthusiasts.
Top 10 Reasons to Advertise with Washington Gardener
1. You will increase your sales and exposure with our targeted list of DC area folks who are wild about gardening.
2. We are distributed by subscription and newsstand sales. Unlike freebie or "controlled" circulation publications, our readers specifically purchase our magazine and eagerly await its arrival in their mailboxes.
3. Your ad will show your direct support for the local gardening community.
4. We are the only regional gardening magazine for the greater DC commuting area and are unique in our focus.
5. Our readership is GROWING, while other publications are wilting.
6. The media increasingly look to us as the experts on the local gardening scene.
7. The more ad pages — the more content we can expand — the more we can cover in the local gardening scene. We have several new features and columns we are looking to add in 2009. As we grow, so do you.
8. You get a link on our web site "Sponsors" page for a year. More links to you, mean higher rating in search engines and more traffic to your site.
9. Each issue your advertising will appear alongside "must reading" for area gardeners. All of our writers are avid local gardeners themselves and their enthusiasm shows.
10. We direct our readers to our advertisers first when asked for referrals and recommendations.
Advertise with us for as little as $100 for a classified text ad or $200* for a 1/8 (one-eighth) page, full-color display ad. Our next issue is May/June 2009 and the issue theme is Easy Annuals. Space Reservations are due by April 15. Materials are due by April 20.
See full details in our media kit, downloadable as a PDF here.
*$200 each rate is for 1/8-page ads booked at 6-times frequency discount, pay just $300 for one-time placement or $250 each for 3-times discount.)