Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Hangover


Why isn't Halloween a national holiday? People have to leave work early anyway to rush home to make it before dark plus get the kids dressed, fed, and out the door. And does ANY school work really get done that day?

Last night I assisted in my niece's trick-or-treating out in the suburbs. They are pictured here -- two cats that think they are just purr-fect. We were followed around by a real orange-and-white adolescent cat. I suppose he had a sweet tooth as well or just figured some kind of treats might come his way.

BTW, here is the online link to this week's The List: Top Home & Garden Events on page 25 of today's print edition in the Washington Examiner.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...