Thursday, October 04, 2007

Green Weekend

Thursday arrived this morning foggy and with zero visibility. Wishing some of that moisture in the air would form into actual precip. Here is an online link to this week's The List: Top Home & Garden Events on page 27 of today's print edition in the Washington Examiner. The featured event and pictured at left here is the GreenFestivalDC. (Photo courtesy of GreenFest.) We are exhibiting there in booth #658 -- please come and visit either Saturday or Sunday. This event is not a gardening one per se. It is about everything green -- from bamboo fiber clothing to recycled art to promoting public transit. I love this show and if I was not working at it would be spending all two days attending those incredible speaker sessions. I'll be able to sneak out for a few minutes at a time and since our booth is near the main speaker stage hope to catch bits and pieces as I can. Last year by the end of the two days my voice was gone and my energy shot. I'll try to pace myself better this go-round. Any advice on how to keep up the pep from fellow show vendors is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...