Thursday, August 09, 2007

Daylily: The Perfect Perennial

Here is an online link to this week's The List: Top 5 Home & Garden Events on page 27 of today's print edition in the Washington Examiner. The photo here and with The List is actually from Andre Viette. Andre is well-known for his daylily introductions and his radio show. I had the pleasure of profiling him way back in our Jan/Feb 06 issue. Someday soon I hope to make it down to visit him in Fishersville, VA. Right now I have to settle to for the occasional meetings when he speaks in the DC-area or tuning into the radio program when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...