Friday, March 02, 2007

Springtime in Washington

The first snowdrops (picture is a week old now) are out in my yard as are many crocuses (crocii?) and daffodils. Any day now for the forsythia...

My article, "Springtime in Washington: A Season of Renewal," is on page 15 of The 2007 Washington Home & Garden Show supplement in the Thursday, March 1 edition of The Washington Times newspaper. If you missed getting it yesterday, it is not linked online, but will be handed out to all attendees on-site at the show on March 8-11. Be sure to stop by our booth #920!

On Friday, March 9 at 2:00 PM I'll be giving a free talk at the show on "The Top 10 Trees for Small or Urban Gardens."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Gifts for Gardeners ~ Gardening Gifts ~ Cool Gardening Gift Ideas

Today is Amazon Prime Day, so I thought I'd again share the garden products I use almost every day. These are the tried-and-true w...